The End of Days RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For RPs dealing with The End of Days OCT.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Planet Aquarius

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Planet Aquarius  Empty Planet Aquarius Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:24 am

Yamishadow

Yamishadow

Link: City

Basic Information: Amaterasu, one of the highly developed country out of all of the nine in technology. The second advance location, first being the SDG military. However, this country mostly refuses to cooperate or connect with any other country and prefers being in solitude.

Because of this a majority of the people of Amaterasu does not think highly of outsiders especially those from different dimensions. There are few to none who come from a different world to stay in Amaterasu without being shipped out as a criminal or violator. Most of them are sent to the military or to another country. Mostly to Kouryuu because it is the closest and the ruler of Amaterasu loves to send more trouble to Ryuuran whenever she can.

In very bad terms with Kouryuu and both leaders hate each other with unimaginable hatred. (So in short, Ryuuran will not be able to help you what so ever and that goes for anyone outside of Amaterasu.) There once was a treaty between Germanina but that connection had become thin as a thread over the past years.

The ruler of this place barely shows herself and often resides in a temple built up in the air to show superiority. In fact, most of the citizens will only see her once or twice in their life time. She is the second oldest of the nine Grand Officials (a few hundred years younger than Ryuuran) and one of the few women officials. World War 3 starts whenever she meets Ryuuran no matter where and when.

Most of the people in Amaterasu has ears that resemble fair close to a wolf or look like regular humans. Of course there is a few exceptions where other people from different countries come in but that is VERY few.

Last edited by Yamishadow on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:09 pm

Yamishadow

Yamishadow

(Bio of Chiaki Kujou: in the character part of the forum)

“Kujou sempai, could you look over this problem?” “What’s the best formula to use for this?....” In a vast library there was a certain table flocked by students from all colors holding their electronic pads and touch pens. Sitting at the desk and in the middle of the crowd was a young man who patiently looked at each question. “Oh this? If you use the formula Professor Ishijima used today it should be fine. And for this problem I would write each step since it’s easy to make mistakes in the middle of it…” The man said as he pointed out certain spots as the other students watched in interest. As if on cue, the loud sound of bells rang throughout the building. The students, beside the young man, let out a groan of disappointment as the young man put on a small apologetic smile. “I’m sorry I would like to stay but I have some errands to do.” He said as he put the bag strap onto his shoulder and stood up from the table. He gave a short wave of good bye to the students before leaving the library. Once outside and alone he let out a heavy sigh and had a tired expression. But that was soon replaced with his usual serene one when someone called his name. “Kujou! Leaving for the day?” “Ah..Professor Ishijima. Yes, I have some errands to do.” He said with a smile as a middle aged man in a suit approached him. “Pity, I was going to ask you if you could help me grade the regular class student’s papers….I can always count on you to not miss anything unlike this old man here! Hahaha!” “Hahaha….” Kujou laughed, rather forcefully, before bowing slightly and saying good-bye to the professor. Truth be told, he didn’t have any errands to do. But if he stayed any longer….”…..” He decided not to think about any further.

3Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:11 pm

SilverDragonetsu

SilverDragonetsu

His uniform was dirty, stained, and stank of sewer. Bringing to question just what precisely caked the under side of his boots and smeared the once clean crimson of his uniform. Of course, the man wearing it wasn't any more pleased about his appearance as anyone he passed either.

He'd trekked through the nearest sewer pipe for what felt like hours, seeking one rodent in particular. Upon his...accidental arrival to this place, His one key to coming and going was lost to a 'rat' who picked up the shiny treasure and stole away with it! We won't go into detail just how he managed to loose such a precious device to Rat right now. The important thing was it was gone. And Coden was dirty, stinking, and not in the mood.

Stealing across the apparent campus as casually, albeit grumpy, as possible, he scoped the surroundings. Looking for a fountain. A man hole. Something to get him under ground. The Rat had come this way, but the sewers had been barred off. It was a clean enough looking rodent. If luck didn't suit him in the sewers; granted he found a way down there again, he might just get lucky enough to find it scurrying about the school. That is if security didn't kick him out first.

Groaning at the apparent authority starting his way from across the lot, Coden turned and started off a different direction and around the corner of the school building. His pace suddenly picking up. Eyes watching over his shoulder, prepared to sprint if he needed.

http://silver-dragonestu.deviantart.com

4Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:39 pm

Unknown-Variable

Unknown-Variable

He was leaning up against a pillar, looking intently on some little device, mumbling under his breath. taking a gloved hand, he wiped off some steam from his goggles and began soldering the device again, small sparks flying, screwdriver held thoughtfully in his mouth like one would hold a pencil.

Taking another second, he spun the gears on his head as if that would help him think. "What do you think...?" He mumbled, holding up the gray device. He looked to his side, shifting on tall platform shoes. The clothes he wore differed greatly with the ones in the school. They were shades of brown and copper, metal mixed with cloth. The only thing that put him into this place was the stripe of yellow cloth that represented his place in class.

Coming from a world deep in an industrial revolution, he was sent here through a machine in which he could learn more advanced things. A very bright, young man, he was able to grasp most of what he was told on the first day. However, he had little drive and was perfectly fine with his position and his tinkering of the tiny toy.

"I think it will work this time." He said as if to someone else. But the only person there was a young man in the school uniform with a blue stripe down his shirt.

As if jolted, he stumbled back, almost bumping into the other person. Looking up, he noticed some other man. Red and black hair... strange... vines? coming from the back of his head. Pulling up the goggles, he stared at him with cold gray eyes, unaware of how he was in the way of the blue striped young man.

Absently, he nodded to himself, as if answering. "It would be worth it to investigate." Not for his world, oh no. Just because Liliana was curious about the man. Of course, no one else saw or heard the young girl.

((This fails. I may edit a few things))

http://www.unknown-variable.deviantart.com

5Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Yamishadow

Yamishadow

(the yellow stripe is just a design. The main color is what represent what place the students are in)
He was surprised by two events. One, a complete outsider on campus and two, the student who fails to follow the dress code of this school. Although he wasn't the type who would shout for order, keeping things under watch and followed was a duty that was ,sadly, naturally in him. He made a mental note to warn the odd student later as he turned his attention to the other odd one. This man was literally screaming, outsider, by the style of clothing.His thoughts were cut short when a group of students came up to him. Most of them from the lower classes. "Kujou-sempai! Having such outside on campus is outrageous!" "Kujou-sama! Please so something!" The rest of the comments were something similar to that. He sometimed cursed of being at such high class...but either way something had to be done about this. He let out a small sigh before putting his usual expression on and approaching the outsider (while the other students decided to stay behind and watch) "Excuse me sir. Are you perhaps lost? If so I would glad to be of assistance."

6Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:03 pm

SilverDragonetsu

SilverDragonetsu

Coden didn't get very far. It was hard not to draw attention to himself in this place. Everyone dressed so uniformly. not that he frowned upon such dress codes. He just stood out. Maybe he should have been a little more discreet. A little too late to be thinking about that, he told himself.
As the student marked in blue approached him, Coden frowned heavily. Appearing annoyed at the boys politeness. 'At least he's being calm about it. Some people can just be so irrational.' Not that he had any place to speak; barging onto a private campus, looking for a rat. Let alone looking as though he was prepared to kill something.

Attempting to be civil and at least half-assed courteous, Coden pushed up his grime smeared glasses and straightened his posture. Glancing beyond the boy to his anxious class mates to the boy in front of him.
"I'm not so much lost as I have lost something. It shouldn't take me long to find it. If you'll excuse me, young man. I should be looking for it, so I can remove myself from the presence of your....anxious classmates."
He glowered a little at the younger groups of students beyond him. Staring, whispering, pointing like children; he rolled his eyes a little and turned to continue on his path.

7Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Yamishadow

Yamishadow

The outsider didn’t seem much older than him…he thought but decided to keep that little comment to himself. At least things solved out peacefully, if the outsider can get out of here before…..”……and just when I thought things went smoothly….” He muttered as the professor he met earlier came running behind him. “Kujou! Why are you letting that outsider get away?!” What do you expect me to do? Go all martial arts on him and fight him in the middle of the school?...was what he wanted to say but keeping his calm composure… “Professor, he means no threat. There is very little we can do about it since he is bound to be captured and sent to the empress in less than a day. After all, Amaterasu is very strict with outsiders and act quick. If he’s lucky he’ll just be taken to Kouryuu. I see no reason why such unnecessary actions are needed…..or was there any problem or mistake in what I had just said professor?” His face was smiling but the look in his eyes was somewhat dark. In usual situations, professors are to be more of a threat to a student but in this case is was the exact opposite. One could feel the temperature drop a little.

8Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:08 pm

SilverDragonetsu

SilverDragonetsu

There was a hesitation in his step, expression furrowed as whats he assumed was teacher bolted onto the scene. Were things going to get messy? He kept walking, his steps getting quicker, but remaining quiet. what was that about Kouryuu? Where had he heard that before?
He realized he stopped to listen. Jerking back into step, Coden wiped his face with his hand. Hiding a small frown of discomfort. He needed to find that rat, fast. First, to loose the authority. Then to find somewhere the rat may come out of the sewer from.
'Damn it, It's probably way ahead of me by now!' Picking up a sprint, Coden darted around the side of the school, running and searching and hoping that anyone else he ran into didn't think he was running away from trouble. Despite...that's literally what he was and wasn't doing.

9Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:05 pm

Unknown-Variable

Unknown-Variable

"Oh...? Oh!" Tess leaned in, looking at the man with the vine hairs flee from Kujuo. "Nyahaha. Whatcha think of that, Liliana?" He asked, addressing the empty space besides him.

((Haven't finished her ref yet OTL ))

His expression darkened. Then he turned to where the man went, sticking the mini soldering gun and screwdriver into a back pouch. "Don't worry, Lil! I'll check out those vine hairs for you! Gotta figure what they are!" Because of his height, increased slightly with his platform shoes, Tess soon caught up with the stranger.

"Heeeey, man!" He said, gray eyes glowing with a false light. Running side by side, he looking him over. "I like your clothes. Well, not really. I actually like your hair things more. Wanna make a deal with me?" All this was said while keeping pace with him, speeding up, turning and slowing down where needed.

10Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:38 pm

SilverDragonetsu

SilverDragonetsu

Coden groaned heavily. He was being followed. Staring dryly at his surrounding, completely avoiding looking at, but not entirely ignoring, his...stalker. "That's nice, Kid. Whatever." He murmured a few unenthusiastic responses. His speed gradually decreasing to a simply hurried walk. Looking behind a bush her, under a bench there. Drains catching his main attention. "Look, kid. I'm a little busy and not up for making deals or compromises. So do us both a big favor and stop wasting either of our time." He was a little frantic. He knew he was never going to find that rat from the start. He hated being hopeless, though. It was a very weak and impending feeling. So he had to look for it, even if he had to look in the most ridiculous places.

Entering a small enclosure with a fountain in the center, possibly for students to study or relax and eat lunch, Coden rushed over to inspect it. Deserting his follower and ignoring whatever questions or arguments he tried to put out. It was a decently sized fountain, housing plenty of water. Enough to be connected to a city sewer. Hopping into the knee deep water, Coden trudged around, looking for a drain. He found one near the center, close to the tower of water. Reaching through the water, he gave the drain a tug. It was bolted down. "Dah nah..." His tendril slithered to life around his shoulders, each clamping onto the drain bolts and spinning. He tossed the bolts aside and tugged the drain free, the grid following.
"Nwo that that's out of the way...Here's to hoping that damn rat will even be down here...", he muttered to himself, casting an arm through the hole, testing if it was even deep enough to climb down.

((Sorry if any of these things don't exist on campus, Yami. Wasn't sure by the one picture you provided, so I just made some things up. ><; ))

11Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:17 pm

Unknown-Variable

Unknown-Variable

An ugly expression etched itself across Tess' face, but it quickly vanished. Still, he followed Coden, sitting on the edge of the fountain while he sloshed around in the water. The gray apparatus was in his hands again and he tinkered with it, placing a gear in it or screwing it with his driver.

"Oooh." Tess said offhandedly. "Looking for something, hm? Well... it's too bad you aren't interested in what I can offer in the least. Nope." Then he set the machine back into his pouch and pulled something else out - a small metal box. "too bad... Tut... and here I have something that can track certain... materials - and it's certainly not above modification."

Tess looked over at an empty space on the ridge of the fountain. Strangely, there seemed to be a bit of water that flowed against the current, as if someone was splashing around in it. Pulling out a device of sorts, Tess continued.

"Ah well. I might as well take my spybot somewhere else. No use in using it for someone ungrateful." He didn't move from his seat. Instead, he turned to robot on.

Arms and legs sprang from the small apparatus and it began walking around. There was a large circle on each side of it, offering the viewer a great 360 degrees viewing hold. "I wonder," Tess pondered, "if I could use this to sneak into the teacher's facilities and change my grades. That could be useful... and certainly more challenging then wasting someone else's time." Still he didn't move and instead played with some remote type thing, making the robot dance and spin. Tess whistled out a note or two as he played with the gadget.

he looked over his shoulder at that empty spot and made it whirl faster, grinning when the invisible specter seemed to gain pleasure from its antics.

12Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Yamishadow

Yamishadow

“Professor, if this is about the incident earlier I am going to leave.” Kujou wasn’t in a good mood, a day hasn’t even passed since that incident and to be quite frank he was getting annoyed. And by the look the professor was giving him it clearly had something to do with the outsider“I am a medical student not the police. Please take it up there. I have an exam to study for….” The professor did not say anything but pulled out a emaki (rolled up paper used in ancient japan) with a bright red seal attached to it. Kujou didn’t even bother to hide his surprised. “An order from the Empress?” The professor nodded as Kujou took the paper and unrolled it. Needless to say his expression fell as he read what was inside. “Additionally, that outsider is searching around certain objects on the school campus. He could be plotting a intrusion or even worse tinkering with the system…..”

“Both the Empress and Professor are out of their mind…sending a student after the outsider?” Kujou said obviously not happy with what was happening but if it’s an order from the Empress herself there was very little he could do about it. Approaching the fountain he frowned, not at the outsider but the other boy there. “You there, its past authorized time for you to be out here. Leave this event to me and be careful when going back. I’ll let the professor know of this so no need to worry about being lectured about this.”

13Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:00 am

SilverDragonetsu

SilverDragonetsu

Much as he wanted to stick his head down the drain, Coden wasn't that willing to get any more sopping wet than he already was. Taking hold of a hanging Tendril, He lowered it down into the open drain. Cursing softly when it only dropped about four feet before hitting bottom.
With such 'perfect' timing, the young man that had been following him mentioned his 'spy bot'. Causing Coden to heave a steady breath while dragging a wet glove over his face irritably. He wanted to say he needed it, but he was stubborn. And that meant he wasn't going to be all too willing to ask the kid to borrow the little robot.

Stepping back form the opened drain, Coden hovered over the open water and splashed his sleeves and sections of his uniform. May as well try to scrub some of the sewer grim away while he was trudging about the fountain. Standing upright and ruffling his hair with one hand, while the other scrubbed off his spectacles, the Gyspus took note of the second Student from before. Just when he'd been concidering talking to the student about his robot, too.

"If your trying to clear him out so you can clear me out, you've got another thing coming. I haven't found it yet. And I'm not leaving until I do." The upper class-men hadn't said anything to him yet, but he could see it coming. He wasn't suppose to be here and they were going to get it taken care of. strange they sent a student to take care of him though.... Or maybe he was assuming too much?

Chewing on the inside of his lip, creating a sort of thinking pout, the Gypus tread back into the center of the fountain. picking up the grid and placing it back over the open drain. He didn't bolt it back down, though. He might want to come back later, granted he got a hold of the one boys robot.

14Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:36 am

Kosumosu

Kosumosu

In the back of an alleyway a small rift in space tore through the air, arching through the air as a lone figure stepped out of the portal. Glancing around curiously at the skyscrapers above her, she turned her attention to the street level. Noticing that her outfit didn’t fit so much in this world. Luckily a group of girls her age passed by, giggling to each other over some silly thing, not noticing her in the shadows. She noticed that they were all dressing in some sort of uniform, and she dug into her pocket, trying to find similar clothes. Procuring what she needed, the world slowed down as she stopped time on herself.

A second later, the girl appeared out into the sidewalk, briskly walking away from the now closed portal. Hair tied up in a half ponytail to hide her purple hair, she looked for any signs of abnormality. In the school uniform, she hopefully didn’t look out of place, dark gray contacts on in further attempts to blend in as she searched for the familiar energy source that brought her to this world. Hurrying along, due to the levels of technology here, she didn’t want to be traced back to the portal she made… She didn’t want to be questioned before she found her quarry. She stopped in front of a large university, a feeling pulling her inside. If she was asked… She was just scouting out the place for possible future enrollment.

http://kosumosu.deviantart.com/

15Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Yamishadow

Yamishadow

“I did expect the outsider not to listen but you on the other hand should stop being involved in this. I’ll take care of this so head to class.” He warned with a smile before walking away. He would have to ask the janitor to drill up the drain in the fountain, in the meanwhile he would go there is a much more easy and simply method. “Of all the places the sewer….I’m going to need to ask for a flashlight while I ask him about the drain…” He said to himself as he headed toward the janitor’s room only to stop in his steps. “….a student?” It was normal to have students walking around on campus at various times since the schedule of the classes were different. But to be standing still in one place for some time…it was a bit abnormal. “Excuse me, is there something wrong?”

16Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:40 pm

Unknown-Variable

Unknown-Variable

Tess answered Kujou by way of silence and not moving. If he wanted to look at the man's apparatus, then by God, he was going to! In the meanwhile (thank yooouu, Mr. Carpenter), he continued to play with the bot.

"You should watch it break dance. I just installed this!" He was talking to that empty space again, but loud enough this time that it could be misinterpreted. The robot spun around on its hand and landed in a strange position. But soon Tess frowned. "Sorry." then he turned off the bot and began pulling it apart, yanking at wires and other memory boards. A look of sadness was across his face. "I should have known..." he mumbled.

Yes, Liliana would have liked ballerina robot better. So he would reprogram that sequence. For now, he was ignoring the other man. Liliana's happiness meant more than his stupid hair things.

17Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Kosumosu

Kosumosu

Alexis bowed politely to the older looking student, then looked slightly flustered. “I’m sorry, I just haven’t been to this campus before. It is much bigger than I am used to. Would you happen to know the way to the library? I am supposed to meet a friend of mine who is going to show me around…” She said, acting as meek and submissive as possible, people usually didn’t suspect them. Also, the student looked like the kind of person who was asked questions like this all the time. Plus, her being ‘lost’ would give her an opportunity to search out the campus. Couldn’t be that hard to find…

18Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Yamishadow

Yamishadow

“Sure, the library isn’t that far from here. Your friend must be someone special, only a handful of students are able to authorize any visitors to come on campus.” He said with a soft smile. “Oh, forgive me for not introducing myself. I’m Chiaki Kujou, member of the Student Council. It is a pleasure to meet you.”

19Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:42 pm

Kosumosu

Kosumosu

“My name is Moto Hoshiko, and it was nice to meet you. I am sorry, but I do not want to be late. Goodbye!” Alexis said, bowing again before turning around and heading towards the library that the student pointed out just moments before. As she did, she looked from side to side, looking the part of a lost, awestruck student, while in reality, scanning around looking for familiar faces. She worried about stopping in the middle of a college campus and trying to scry, so she had to look the old fashioned way. When she at last made it to the library, she glanced around, honing in on conversations. Picking up names of students that she overheard in passing, it may be useful later. She took a loop through the library, appearing to be searching for her friend, in case anyone suspected.

Looking disappointed after a while, she left the crowded library, just as the doors opened to the nearby buildings, students filing out. Getting herself good and lost in the crowd, she tried to follow the pull of the pocketwatch’s aura, but with all of the people, it was hard to keep track. She also suspected somehow that it was moving. As the crowds thinned, she found herself at a large fountain, and two lone figures in the area. She paused, wondering for a moment how Coden was here and the watch wasn’t…. She rolled her eyes, he must have lost it. Oh well… it wouldn’t be that hard to find… she hoped.

20Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:16 pm

SilverDragonetsu

SilverDragonetsu

funny how he kept getting called outsider. It felt rude and egged Coden to make a remark about bad manners. As the boy left, he just shook his head and sloshed out of the fountain. Tousling his multicolored hair, he watched the little robot dance and spin, as per requested. He rolled his eyes until the boy said something out of line.

"I didn't say anything...", he murmured. was this kid crazy? Watching him dismantle the robot, Coden became intrigued. A little worried he was dismantling it for good. He was still considering borrowing it. Seeing the kid dismantle it made him a little frantic.
"Er....Hey...about that deal..." As the boy drew out a micro chip and paneling, Coden lynched the bot from the boys hands. Casually sitting on the ledge of the fountain, he rolled the bot in his hands and peeked inside. "So...this spy bot. It's waterproof? Pretty sturdy looking seals. The weld is good...but your casing is worn. Interesting choice of materials..."

21Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Yamishadow

Yamishadow

“Kujou-Kaicho! We are at our limits in holding off the complaints and calls of the outsider. If we do not do something quick it’s not going to end well.” Kujou was now at the Student Council building and it was anything but peaceful. “I know. But first I need you to inspect something. Please download the data from the security camera near the entrance. It was not too long ago so it should be quick.” Another student nodded as he went to the computer and did what was told. In mere seconds the image where Kujou met “Moto Hoshiko” was uploaded. “Do a scan on the girl. See if there is a match in ID number and Social Security Number.” He said as he sat down at one of the desks and folded his arms. “There is no match in ID number in the student record. We also could not detect the bar number registered on the uniform.” The student reported. “I see…” Kujou adjusted his glasses a bit. “As much as I would like to avoid this it seems that I have no choice…as Student Council President this would have to be dealt quick before it becomes out of hand….” There was an uneasy silence at the rest of the Student Council members nervously looked at their President. “Assemble the rest of the members. If they do not heed our warning the first time....contact the Student Defense Council.”

22Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:47 pm

Unknown-Variable

Unknown-Variable

Tess grinned - awesome! he'd be able to look at those hair things! "Of course it's water proof." He said, fingers itching to fix the machine, make it dance how Liliana wanted it to. He pointed to the welding job he did. "I found that using a combination of super glue and eight inch screws help keep things out of the bot, but that leads to an overheating problem, which-" he tapped the glass camera on it "-a slight change in minerals here fixes by allowing osmosis of the air and nothing else."

When the stranger mentioned the casing, he thought about it. "Yeah... People here have this thing about getting me materials so I usually scrounge around the dump. Not that bad, except the smell. Some metal is pretty good, others..." he shrugged, as if it couldn't be helped.

then stopped talking about mechanics all together, getting way ahead of himself. "Name's Tess." He said, holding out a gloved hand. "Tess Rone."

Something then caught his ear, but he bent over first, as if his jacket had been tugged and then he looked over his shoulder, eying a strange black-haired girl that was staring at them. "Oh... Thanks." Then he turned back to Coden "Yeah, don't mind the people here, they don't like outsiders too much. Seems it took forever to get me into here. Not so sure why though, blasted rust fuckers."

23Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Kosumosu

Kosumosu

Alexis glanced curiously at the boy as he played with a robot and talked to something that she couldn’t see. This curiosity died though, when he called her a rather odd name. Which was obviously supposed to be insulting. She glowered, about to clobber the kid, or at least whack him over the head for the comment, before she realized she wasn’t here for that. She glanced back at her quarry, once she felt the watch leave the universe she was curious and followed, wondering what Coden did when he was off world. But now that he didn’t have his watch… Well… that made things more interesting for her. “….So… did you drop something?” Alexis said, a huge cocky grin on her face.

24Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:11 pm

SilverDragonetsu

SilverDragonetsu

Coden was entirely content with listening to the boy rant and ramble on about the robotic device. Not only did it tell him all he wanted to know about the mechanism, but it was also fondly nostalgic.

A hand was soon thrust in his face, Jerking Coden up to look at him. He was a young man, but he still didn't have a face to Coden. not that he was out to kill anyone, really...
"Er..Zahra. Aiden Zahra. Please, call me Coden, though." He stuttered. He didn't normally give his name to just anyone. He was a bit fond of the kid, though. If he was stuck on this world, he'd at least have someone to keep him...sane.

"Thanks? For wha-.." There he went again, saying strange things. He disregarded it as the boy informed him about the locals. Sniggering slightly at the nick name Tess used for them. That is until a skirted young woman sauntered up to them. He gave the young woman a queer glance. Staring as if he wanted her to go away.

It wasn't until she spoke that he recognized her, abruptly standing in his realization. "A-alexandria!?" He fumbled with the robot, nearly dropping it. Clearing the guttural mumbled caught behind his teeth, Coden sorted out the knots in his tongue. "Drop? What, no! Of course not...what are you doing here?" Way to look smooth. It was obvious why she was here, and more so that she knew his dismay. He felt a little pathetic. "D-dahnah...."

25Planet Aquarius  Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:22 pm

Unknown-Variable

Unknown-Variable

"AH MY ROBOT!"

Tess panicked, yanking the metal device away from Coden. Mumbling to himself about reprogramming it later, he clicked the bot's back shut and stored it in his back pouch. Then he looked over the girl. "Alexandria, huh?" He scanned her, looking at her whole body, top from bottom and top again. "Well, whatever." There was a different thing he should be working on.

Staring off into space of a second with a blank mind, he then said, "ah, yes!" and pulled out that gray contraption from earlier. Metal shafts were curled upwards, making a tear drop like shape. Turning it over to the flat, Tess reached for the screwdrivers again and, pressing a button to make the shape change, he began working on it again. "Just a feeew more tweaks... and it should be done." And a new pain job, of course. Pink. Liliana liked pink.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum