The End of Days RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For RPs dealing with The End of Days OCT.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Planet Aquarius

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:31 am

Kosumosu

Kosumosu

Alexis smirked while Coden flustered about, she was honestly surprised that he didn’t expect her to come. Then again… he may not know that she liked to follow him around when he wandered from the Tarot Master’s watch. Speaking of watches… Now that she found Coden, she needed to find the watch. From there, she didn’t care what they did… Possibly explore the world that Coden managed to get himself on, or something… “So… Where did you see the watch last?” She asked casually, scanning the area for any sign or trace of it’s unique aura.

She was momentarily distracted from the search by the boy, who was busy tinkering with some small machine. Curious, she stepped closer, looking at the small contraption as he twisted something tight with a mini screwdriver. “…What is that you’re working on exactly?” She asked. She liked the kid from what she saw so far… Though his staring at her earlier bothered her slightly. Then again, Coden stared at her as well… Was there something wrong with her disguise? The feeling that something had just gone wrong rose up inside her. Suddenly worrying, she scanned for the aura again, catching a small glimpse, or half a glimpse of it, in the far off corners of the campus. Pulling Coden up with a small sense of urgency and beckoned for Coden’s new friend to follow. “Lets look this way…” She said, trying to lead them away from the area they’d probably been in for a while… She didn’t want to weasel her way around any more security today… Especially when she had such obviously non-local people with her… She really needed to teach Coden about disguises….

http://kosumosu.deviantart.com/

27Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:58 am

Unknown-Variable

Unknown-Variable

Tess tinkered with the machine again, listening half-heartedly to the others. "So it's a watch you're looking for?" He asked. Maybe he could install a tracking program in his spybot. That way he could look for the specific minerals that the watch was made of. Though what was so important about it, he couldn't tell. They should have just put it on their belts, like he did.

Then Alexandria commented on what he was working on. Oh! He could get to like this girl! He could see if she liked it and maybe it would tell him if it was better for Liliana! "Well-" he started, trying to find the right place to start. Should he just turn it on or talk about the mechanics that went into it to see if there was something he could improve on

But no. She ushered them away. Tess looked behind him, but shrugged. "Ya know what was used to make the pocketwatch? If we had something to track it with, I bet it'd be easier to find it." Turning behind him, he beckoned to no one before turning and taking a hurried two steps to catch up.

http://www.unknown-variable.deviantart.com

28Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:56 am

SilverDragonetsu

SilverDragonetsu

He should tell her to bug off and he'd find it on his own. Or deny he'd lost it. He could never seem to do what he ought to against Alexis when they were away from fragment, though. "I...it's....dropped it in the sewer...long story, not going into details."

Alexis hardly seemed to pay mind to his reply. Instead more interested with something more towards the school. "Are you listening?" She began leading them off. Coden realized then she'd seen something. She had that odd look about her.

"What? what did you see?" She didn't answer him though, beckoning Tess to come as well. the boy followed like a lost little puppy. Talking to himself again as he came.
"It's a...hrm...a Patek Phillipe Caliber 89 Elite with steel casing plated in a tarnished alloy of platinum and copper."

http://silver-dragonestu.deviantart.com

29Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:32 pm

Kosumosu

Kosumosu

“Geeze, why do you memorize stuff like that?” Alexis said in a half teasing tone as she continued her search, following the sewer lines as they headed deeper underground. The watch should have been taken downstream by the water if it was dropped in, so it made sense to follow the sewer down. Plus, there was always the pull, the tug that she felt drawing her towards the small item that she infused a bit of power into… Speaking of that… “Do you need energy sources for your little locator?”

As she continued, she realized that it was harder and harder to see the waters below. As the sewers went down, there began to be simply too much stuff in the way for her to see. Eventually she couldn’t see anything anymore, and she cursed slightly to herself, the tug disappearing for the moment. She knew it had to be close, but exactly where it was… She had no clue. She began to search for grates to go down into the sewer lines. There was no way in hell that she was going to let that thing stay lost for long. Not simply for Coden’s convenience… She wasn’t going to leave that lying around for someone else to come across. She didn’t want anyone to just randomly be able to teleport to other worlds… Bad things happened when people misused that power…. And for @#$@#%@#’s sake, she put a bit of herself in that! It was fine with Coden, she trusted that he wouldn’t do anything bad to it… Not that he knew that she did that… But if that got into others hands… Well… She didn’t want to think about that…

She continued across the campus, trying to get this done as fast as she could. She didn’t like being out in the open like this, not when there was something she still needed here. It prevented her from simply teleporting away if something went wrong…

30Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:48 pm

Yamishadow

Yamishadow

“Hoshino-san, can you pick up their conversation?” The student council president said as the two of them watched the three at the fountain from the security camera uploaded onto the computer. After a few minutes of listening to them, part of his question of why they were on campus was solved. “So…they’re looking for a pocket watch…..Hoshino-san, please input the data you gathered from their conversation and run a scan through the underground sewer. It should be easy to find since platinum and copper is rarely used nowadays…” There was a rapid sound of the keyboard tapping and within a few seconds a blueprint of the sewer could be seen on the screen. The computer looked swiftly through each area until it stopped at a location with a red dot blinking. “Area A-7….right under the Engineering Hall number 110…I’ll head over there immediately. Hoshino-san could you be the operator while I am down there?” The student, Hoshino, nodded holding up her cell phone indicating to contact her as soon as Kujou was down there. Kujou gave a slight nod of approval and left the room.

A few minutes later, Kujou was standing in front of what seemed to be a elevator as he took out his ID card and swiped it through the card reader beside it. The light blinked a red a few times before turning green, indicating his approval. Within seconds the elevator door opened. Kujou stepped in quickly as the door shut behind in. A robotic woman’s voice rang out in the elevator. “Welcome Student Council President Chiaki Kujou. How may I help you?” “Please go down to Level-A.” “Affirmative.” There was a small click before the elevator slowly descended. After a few seconds it came to a slow halt. “Level-A. Please watch your step.” The same robotic voice said as the door opened. The area was pretty dark, being the sewer and all. Kujou switched on a flashlight as he held up his cell phone in his other hand. “Hoshino-san. Can you pick up my signal?” There was a few seconds of clicking before an answer came back. “Yes President. Please head right from where you are standing. Take a right at the 3rd corner and head straight down. The item you are looking for should be near that area.” Kujou slowly walked in the given direction, holding his flashlight close to the ground and moving with caution. Occasionally his attention diverted from a odd sound only to be a rat scurrying around. “…………..” Although he did not show it, he wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. It was dark, kind of dank and not to mention very constricted. “Hoshino-san, am I close?” “Yes, it should be right up ahead….” As soon as that was said something flashed against his flashlight. He slowly approached the source and knelt down to pick up the pocket watch that caused this whole mess. “….copper huh…..been a while since I seen this kind of metal….” Kujou said to himself. “What was that?” Hoshino asked unable to hear it. Kujou shook his head. “Nothing. I’ll be heading back now. Any changes on the three?” “The girl is wandering around campus and the other two is still at the fountain.” “Please keep an eye on them while I head back.” “Ok.” Kujou turned off his cell phone as he head back to the elevator where he came from. Doing the same process as he entered in a matter of seconds he was back on the ground where sunlight could be seen. “I’ve only been down there for a few minutes and it felts like a day passed….hopefully I won’t have to go there again….”

31Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Unknown-Variable

Unknown-Variable

Tess pulled a wire from the backpack strapped to his back. "Since I haven't installed it to the bot, then yea. Though we can look above ground for it until we get closer." Tess loved his pack. Everything in it that he could need - minus a watch since that was on his belt.

From the pouch on the back of his belt came another box like thing. Though Tess unfolded it, creating a handlebar, revealing buttons, and pulling up an antenna and satellite. "Now..." He mumbled, pressing the buttons, making lights flash and noises come from the machine. "We just configure in the metals and-" Suddenly, the satellite whirred and spun, ending only to point in a random direction. A steady beeping came from the machine.

"This way," he directed, beckoning them this time. "We'll find it soon." Little did Tess know that when they got to the end of the road, they would run into the one guy he was hoping to avoid.

32Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Yamishadow

Yamishadow

“Look what we have here….a mouse scurrying around.” A low growl was heard as a group of students, mostly garbed in red, appeared in front of “Moto.” The other students around the area scattered as soon as they heard the voice. “Don’t you outsiders know not to barge into other people’s places?” The voice continued to say as the red uniform student went a bit to the side as a tall built man walked right in the middle. “That Student Council President didn’t want to do any rash actions….but the Student Defense Council isn’t gonna listen to all that trash.” The tall gray-haired man cracked his knuckles a bit as the rest of the members began taking out all kind of weapons. They were something similar to brass knuckles, poles, and anything that wasn’t pointy but could be a pain. “If you leave now we might let you off the hook. What’s your answer?” The man grinned and his eyes was locked onto the girl, like a wolf eyeing it’s prey….

“Kujou-Kaicho! The Student Defense Council is moving!” Hoshino said through his cell phone just as Kujou was heading back to the office. “What?! Who let them into this event!” There was a small pause. “….the professors.” “……I knew it…they just can’t wait for a bit to solve this without any unnecessary action..!” Kujou was pretty angry at the professor and wished to go give them a holler but that wasn’t as important. “Knowing Touya….it’s not going to be peaceful at all…..”

33Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:12 pm

Kosumosu

Kosumosu

“I assure you that I’d prefer not to get into a fight” Alexis said, raising her hands slightly to try to indicate peace. “I’m searching for something a friend of mine lost, and as soon as I find it, I’ll be out of your way.” She could tell that her words weren’t going to sate them, but it was worth a shot. She didn’t argue or agree with their terms of outsider, not sure if they just thought she was a student from another school or if they knew she wasn’t from this world. She turned back, giving the other two a look, trying to get them to back off. She didn’t want the boy to get hurt… nor she didn’t want the students to get hurt by Coden. She could handle this.

As the students pulled out pieces of weaponry, she was honestly surprised, she didn’t think that schools allowed these kinds of things… well… at least it wasn’t swords or guns… That would have made things a bit messy. Her feet settled into a stance, while the rest of her seemed rather relaxed. “I’m trying not to get into a fight with you, but if you do… Then be assured that I will fight back.” Alexis said, not a moment before the first guy lunged at her, with some sort of metallic device on his hand that Alexis didn’t recognize. She twisted the top half of herself to avoid the punch, her feet circling to the student’s side. She watched as the punch continued to fly by at the slowed pace that was usual with the use of her magic, and stepped behind the older looking boy, pressing hard on his back, using his momentum to jolt forward, out of control into the ground.

Another student came towards her with a long staff, which he wielded like an expert, actually forcing Alexis to be rather quick on her feet, sweeping below or to the side of blows. She didn’t want to resort to using her plasma in fear of really hurting kids, nor did she want to use a lot of her other powers, in fear of being noticed more than she already was. So she stuck to simply dodging attacks, using their own size and momentum against them. After another attempt to dispel the gang, the student took her momentary pause to thrust the staff at her gut in attempt to wind her. Almost instantly, she was at the boy’s side, grasping onto the staff as well, and with a sharp wrench back, the student fell back with a lump on his forehead where his own weapon struck him.

She glanced around at the other armed students, realizing that some of their attention was drawn to her companions behind her… Well that wouldn’t do… their fight was with her! “I always thought you weren’t supposed to bring weapons to school, children shouldn’t be playing around with these things, you’ll only end up getting hurt,” She said, suddenly twirling one of the brass knuckles with her finger, most of the other students’ weapons strewn around on the ground below her. Boy did she love her speed… This infuriated the gang, as several of them launched towards her, fists ready. But she was always just a little too fast, nimbly ducking blows, weaving around students, pushing them gently so that they’d run into each other. Or stand still just long enough that one person’s blow would hit another student as she evaded the blow.

“I don’t think this is very fair… All of you big strong guys against little old me? You need at least…. A couple dozen more guys before it’d be fair.” Alexis said with a smirk as the other guys backed off, leaving who she assumed to be the leader, with canine ears and an unusual aura… He may be more of a challenge.

Last edited by Kosumosu on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

34Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Yamishadow

Yamishadow

“Hahahaha! You got guts for a mouse I’ll give you that.” Their boss “Wolf” laughed out loud as he jerked his head back a bit indicating the others to back off. “I’ll handle this prey, looks like the little mouse needs to be chased by the wolf….” He grinned as the rest of the members around him smirked and backed away leaving the girl and Wolf. He stretched his hand for a bit, his eyes never leaving his prey and then grabbed a bench nearby where a few students were unlucky enough to be sitting. Immediately the students scrambled as Wolf lifted the bench as if it was a piece of straw. And with a grin threw it at the girl.

“And we just remodeled this place too……” Kujou mumbled as he and a few of the member of the Student Council headed toward the scene. One of the bad things about a campus so big was that it took time to get to one place to another. “I don’t even want to think of the mess he’s going to leave…..” He said to no one in particular but the rest nodded in agreement. After all, the duty of cleaning up, fixing and calculating the cost of the repair was their job also.

35Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:03 pm

Unknown-Variable

Unknown-Variable

Tess was standing off to the side, cheering on Alexis as she fought. She could kick ass for a girl! He'd have to give her some points! Points he would redeem as Touya stepped forward after his lackeys were downed.

The bench Touya had thrown was defected by a large brass apparatus. It had the appearance of an insects leg, bending in three section with a pointed end. The large pack on Tess's back was where it originated from and another one popped out of the opposite side. This was Tess's favorite invention. There were six legs total and it helped him whenever he was in a hurry to get some where... or when someone needed to die.

"Hey Touya..." He mumbled ominously, "I don't think that's very nice. After all, they're my friends." The tracking device shrunk down and was placed in the smaller belt pouch. "You wanna play with me instead?" Something seemed a bit off with the boy, his usual demeanor shifted slightly. But it wasn't cold, there were no falling leaves and so the raw part of Tess's temper stayed in check.

He would not, however, let him kill these people before he got a look at Coden's hair tendrils!

36Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:44 pm

Yamishadow

Yamishadow

“Fufuf….Ahahahaha!! This brat doesn’t even know the first rule of this place now does he?” His laugh was followed by the members around him. A huge roar of laughter could be heard throughout the area (which was a mess). “You just supported an outsider. You think the Empress is going to let you off the hook with that?” In Amaterasu, nothing could bypass the eye of the Empress. She was always watching everyone and everything happening in her country. Small crimes were dealt with by the local police but events such as these…her eyes would watch every seconds of it. And she did not take traitors in her country lightly. “You just dug your own grave brat. Do anything more….you and your piece of scrap metal are going to receive something that you’ll regret. Oh wait let me rephrase that…you are going to see a living hell. Your inventions are already in the control of the Empress by now.” Every piece of technology was under the Empress’s system. With a snap of her fingers she’ll be able to take out anything non-living her whole country. Gun, lights, household necessities, computers, and the little cleaning robots in the sewer…. everything.

37Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:54 pm

Unknown-Variable

Unknown-Variable

Tess took a step back, the bug's legs apparatus straightening up as well. "And that's why I send everything I make back home, dummy." Tess said, pulling down his eyelid and making 'nyah-nyah' noises at Wolf. Of course, most if it was a bluff. There were times he was able to hook up certain devices in his room back home but it had been a while since he had done anything of the sort.

Tess shrugged. "And I'm an outsider supporting an outsider. Technically, we're all outsiders in some way or another." He scratched his chin. "I bet you aren't a pure Amaterasuian! Cause everyone had to have come from somewhere and I bet it wasn't here!" He paused, his that shift realigning and he was just a boy again. "People come from girls. And girls aren't Amaterasu."

It was too bad for Tess that he was ignorant of the Empress's control over his machines. He was unaware of his backpack's placement in her system. And his trackers. And anything that he had built. Whether at home or here, the Empress knew about it.

38Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:26 pm

Yamishadow

Yamishadow

“……hey is he really a fucken idiot?” Wolf asked his mate beside him who apparently couldn’t answer his question. “First of all we aren’t called Amaterasuian dumbass. Second of all sure we may had all come different areas fricken 1 million years ago but we’re all born into this country with one thing common. Our blood.” Wolf was pretty much the only member in the defense council with a relatively high knowledge. “Heh, even a kid in diapers knows this. Where did you live in the sewers?” His patients dealing with this kid was at the end. He beckoned several of his members over. “I promised Mr. President not to lay a hand on students. Go get him. His scrap metal shouldn’t be able to operate.,,,in the meanwhile, I’m going to continue playing with the little mouse over there.”

39Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Kosumosu

Kosumosu

Alexis’ expression darkened over the course of the two’s conversation. She hated places like this, where some $@%@#% had control over everything. Everyone lived in fear of whoever had power over them, there was almost nothing that they could do about it. Yes, there were resistances that succeeded every now and then… but that was rare and far between. As soon as she found the pocketwatch…. She was taking Coden and herself out of here… she didn’t want to be around that kind of mess. When the puppy man mentioned attacking the kid that helped them, she pulled him back behind her protectively, “You’re not getting yourself in trouble. I’d rather you not get dragged into anything… ok?” She said, letting the boy go as she took a few steps forward, glaring at Kujou, the light hearted look from before replaced by a dark glare and a smirk that looked…. Rather wrong…
“The kid isn’t involved. You’re problem is with me, and me alone. If you want us gone, you know what? I don’t give a $@#@#.... I’m getting what I came for and then… it’s none of your @#$%@% business what I do after that. And if you or your empress or whatever you call her try to screw with me or my own…” She made a rather rude gesture in the air, in case they were being watched somehow, “You’ll all get your $%^& shoved into the ground…. I’m done with you… If you or any of your cronies make a move towards us…. Well… you all being kids is the only thing that’s going to keep me from killing you all”

She gestured to the others towards where Tess’s machine had pointed, heading off towards the watch… If it was aimed in the right direction that is….

40Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Unknown-Variable

Unknown-Variable

"What what?!" Tess said, getting really confused. And pushed around. Since when did he need to hide behind a girl? Soon Alexis, after saying some stuff about people and things and leaving, rushed off to the last place his locator pointed.

He as all for following. In fact, he kind of wanted to go home now. The classes here were nice, but they wouldn't let him make everything he wanted to and at least at home he could do whatever he wanted. But Alexis moved a bit too fast and he soon fell behind.

Then two broke away and come at him. He dodged a punch. A kick too, the insect legs flailing back to give him room to maneuver. But another punch got him right in the face, sending him to the ground with a sickening thud. As he gripped his face, shaking with the pain, the small tear drop apparatus rolled form his jacket to the ground.

One of the bullies picked it up, turning it around in his hand. "The hell is this?" He asked.

"Scrap." The other answered, grabbing it roughly and tossing it on the ground. It landed in slow motion to Tess, the sickening crack from the fall and the bully's stomping foot like blows to his gut. Wide gray eyes stared at them, then over his shoulder.

"You..." The remaining four legs slithered out from his backpack. "YOU MADE MY SISTER CRY!!!" With lightning speed, he pinned the man who picked up the invention in the foot, causing him to cry out in pain. Another futile glance to the pile of parts tore an anguished sob from Tess "IT WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE HER HAPPY!" Another leg knocked the second one to the ground. The other four straightened up, bringing Tess from the ground.

"Let's see how you like getting stomped on" He hissed out, one of the supporting legs coming up to hover ominously over the enemy.

41Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:56 am

SilverDragonetsu

SilverDragonetsu

Throughout the skirmish, Coden kept his peace. It was best he left it to Alexis, as the Moipai clearly gestured so. She knew as well as he it could go very badly if he let himself get involved. Standing by, he was amused to see his love interest handling herself single handedly against the group of 'delinquents'.
Observing, he couldn't help but notice how things were taking a worse turn of events. One stray comment lead to a spark of rage in Alexis' character. Something that almost brought him into the fight to put a stop to the little school gang like he should have from the start. Taking them out without destroying them was simple. It just took the right touch. Expecting the worse from Alexis, he was surprised to see her simply run off after her bought of angry fuming. He should follow. He knew that. He worried about these young idiots tailing her and causing more trouble. Speaking of trouble...

Coden grabbed Tess by his belt, the boy a smudge high for him to grab the back pack, and yanked him off his mechanical legs and onto his arse. "I know you're angry, kid, and I support the ideas going through your head more than you know. But your fixing to get yourself into more trouble than is worth bidding. Don't you have a sister? I don't think she'd like seeing you this way..." It was long shot, but maybe enough to keep Tess out of the fight. Alexis wanted that boy safe, Coden would oblige. Just out of habit, he convinced himself.

Taking Tess' Place, Coden decided to do the adult thing and end the fight that had taken place. "I'll give you a fair warning. If you don't back down now, You WILL come out of this in a lot of pain." He wasn't going to kill them. Alexis would get on his case if he did. That was the last thing he needed. So he made his goal 'Disable' not 'Dismember'. Grabbing 'Wolf' boy by a fuzzy little ear, he dragged him to his feet and shoved him off by his friends and away from Tess. After which he casually approached the group. Memorizing his goal and deciding just what he wanted to do to which boy when he would get his hands on them. He especially wanted to knock some sense into the boy that had been 'ogling' his girl....

42Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:18 am

Kosumosu

Kosumosu

Alexis paced off, expecting the others to follow, or at least some sort of pitiful attempt to attack from behind. Oh… she’d just love the excuse to… She stopped when she realized neither happened. Turning around, she found that she had inadvertedly walked halfway across campus in the last few seconds… She needed to pay more attention… She never seemed to pay attention when she got mad…

Just as she was about to turn around and return to whatever ensued because of her disappearance, she saw a group of people racing towards her. Or towards the chaos… She didn’t really know. She was about to just ignore them when she realized something. One of them had the pocketwatch…. The kid she talked to earlier…. Damn… Keeping herself as composed as she could, she refrained from just stopping time and stealing the pocketwatch, or launch a pre-emptive strike against the students. Even if she really… REALLY wanted to by this point. She couldn’t fall into that trap again… “I’d appreciate if you gave me the watch” She said, holding out her hand towards the taller boy.

43Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Unknown-Variable

Unknown-Variable

Tess immediately calmed at the mention of his sister. "It's too late for that..." He mumbles as he stepped down, the leg like contraptions receding into the pack. With a slight flare up of that temper, he kicked a bully away and knelt down next to the device.

It was supposed to make her so happy. But it didn't. He was going to give it to her and make it dance and sing, but now he couldn't. Gingerly, he scooped up the broken parts and held them close to him as if that could fix it. But it didn't.

So he backed up, giving Coden room to fight. Tess hated fighting. mother and Father usually fought - when Tess saw them, that is. So yelling and beating always made Tess want to leave.

One step back... and then another. He would find Alexis and maybe see if he could go with them. And maybe take his bots out of the Amaterasu system. He liked his robots belonging to himself. Turning, he ran towards Alexis, soon catching up with the black haired girl. And....

the class president. This would be fun.

44Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Yamishadow

Yamishadow

“………………” Wolf silently kept his eyes on the new man with some sort of black rope attached to him. His members around him started to go up to the outsider, with all the intentions of beating him up, only to be stopped by Wolf. “Party is over boys. Let’s head on out.” All of them were surprised by their boss’s order but none the less they slowly left the area leaving Wolf, the mechanical idiot, and weird outsider. “As much as I would like to keep this going, I’m not going let my men get torn apart by you.…..a bloody murderer that is. You smell like those filthy bastards….heh” Looking one last time at the outsider he turned his back and walked away.

“So this was really what you were looking for. I’m surprised we were able to find the right item the first time. Of course I’ll give it back to you. It’s yours to begin with. Please just be careful not to drop anything around here later on….” Kujou moved his hand to take the pocket watch out of his jacket pocket only to cringe at the sudden pain that came into his head and it didn’t stop there. It became worse as Chiaki held his head and fell onto his knees. “…!!.............” He was unable to speak by the intensity of the pain as is continued. “Kaicho!!” The rest of the members following him rushed over. And at that moment Touya had also came near the area. “!! Chiaki! What the hell is going on?!”

45Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:40 pm

SilverDragonetsu

SilverDragonetsu

Before the fun even began, Codens would be toys backed down from the fight. As the mutt stated his reasons, Coden donned the faintest of smiles. "And to think I was actually going to play nice."

He shrugged and watched the wolf and his friends wander on. At least they were out of the way. Maybe if he was stuck hers looking for his pocket watch, his nature would keep them at bay? Then again, it might not be such a good thing. If one could sense of murderous nature, who's to say all the dog eared citizens couldn't? He might have higher authorizes on his case even sooner. "Hm...at least it ex-planes why they all kept away from me in the streets....I'm sure I didn't smell THAT bad from the sewers...."

He gave his sleeve a quick sniff and blanched. At least it wasn't entirely noticeable.... that was when his attention swerved skyward. A scream echoing across campus. Normally he'd enjoy such a painful sounding choir. Being that it came from the general direction he'd last seen Alexis run off to, He worried she was getting herself into trouble. Sure she could handle herself, but...
Cursing under his breath, Coden barreled past Wolf and his gang, onward towards the resounding voice of pain.

46Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:20 am

Kosumosu

Kosumosu

Well… This was going to be a lot easier than she thought, as the boy made to retrieve the watch. Maybe things were finally getting a little bett- Before she could even get the karmic thought out, a chilling scream jolted her back to reality, as the student and one of his friends seemed to be experiencing an extreme amount of pain. @#$%^*…..

She pushed the confused looking kids aside as she bolted towards the two of them, looking side to side to see if anyone was attacking them. Her hand jolted out out towards them, eerie silence filling the area as time stopped on the two of them. Stopping in front of one of the boys, she knelt down, ignoring the looks she probably was getting from the onlookers as she tried to find the source of the pain. If they were attacked because they had been helpful to her… Whoever that was wouldn't see the end of the day if she had her way…

Inspecting the boy she couldn't see any direct magical traces where someone hexed him or was linked to him, nor did she see any physical wounds. But there was a small mechanical aura that stood out to her, that on inspection the other boy had as well. Standing up she looked around at all the people there, realizing that they all had this little bit of hardware in them. Was this 'Empress' of theirs controlling them through these? She turned back, rather frustrated, knowing that she couldn't hold off the inevitable mental torture without possibly doing even more damage by attempting to remove the chips… If she even could think of a way how…

Cursing to herself, she bent down, snatching the pocketwatch and pocketing it before backing up away from the other students. She cringed as the time stop ended, hating the sound of people in pain. She didn't know what to do to help, other than get away from them. If this was some sort of punishment, she didn't want to give the #@$@#%@# a reason to punish people. "…Sorry…." Hearing people run towards them, she turned to see Coden and Tess race towards the crowd of students that surrounded her. "It seems like we're not wanted here… lets go before things get worse…" Because she knew that things only got worse in situations like this...

47Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Unknown-Variable

Unknown-Variable

Following the rushing Coden, the two finally caught up with Alexandria. And the source of the screaming. Tess would have flinched at it, would have cringed and shied away if he was not already desensitized to the sounds of pain. Casually giving the two screaming people a look, he then turned to Alexandria.

"Go?" He asked, a little confused. "Go where? Hey! Will you take me with you? Please! I'll be good! And build you lots of whatever you want!" All that was here was rules, rules, rules, system regulations, and eyes always watching him on whatever he tinkered on. Which brought his mind back to the destroyed mechanism in his hands. Slowly, he pulled it away from his chest to see that it had not magically repaired itself, but that it was still a mess of metal and clockwork.

"Come on!" He continued to beg, bouncing a little. Maybe if he got away from here, he could finish his machine without having to program it into Amaterasu's system. Then it would be all his sister's and no one else's!

((Sorry of the shit post :V I just got out of a test and I am brain dead))

48Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:53 pm

Yamishadow

Yamishadow

"Go...before...they get here....." Kujou manage to say as the pain continued. It felt horrible...no, if felt like his inside was being ripped apart. The pain seemed to subside as both him and the student that caught up in this were able to comprehend things clearly. "Get out of here! You'll end up dead if they ca-" Kujou's warning was cut off as another mental attack took over him.

"God damn it Chiaki! You always have to be fucken nice to everyone!" Touya barked as he put Chiaki's arm around his shoulder and lifted him back onto his feet. "You heard him! Get the hell out of here! It's only gonna get worse if you guys mess around here!"

49Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:13 pm

SilverDragonetsu

SilverDragonetsu

As soon as he showed up, Alexis and the student from before were both demanding their leave. A wary glance to the screaming boy assured him the pain wasn't natural. He didn't look at all hurt. Damn was he making a lot of noise though. He fondly wondered how it was done....

Letting the idea drift on his thoughts, Coden grabbed Alexis and ushered her into a run. "No! We don't need renegades!" Warning laced his tone as he raced Along Alexis' side and out the front gate and into an array of dizzying turns and confusing paths, in case anyone was following.
"Damn it, and I hadn't found my watch yet...", He muttered under his breath.

50Planet Aquarius  - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Aquarius Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:07 pm

Kosumosu

Kosumosu

Alexis didn’t like where this was going at all. As they raced through the city, she felt more and more eyes watching them, even as the amount of people grew less and less. She eyed each camera that they went under, knowing that there were several unseen cameras for the ones visible. As the people dispersed, there were more opportunities for whatever police forces there were to mobilize more easily. They didn’t know the layout of this town, they could be easily boxed in. And the fact that they realized that they were foreign to their world worried her. Not that many worlds knew about outside universes, and most of them were not all that pleasant… And more than likely, they would be able to deal with two outsiders rather easily…

She followed Coden’s lead, trusting in his experiences on worlds of this technological caliber to get them around the security. She was a lot better off in more magical based worlds herself… After a long while Coden slowed down, allowing the two of them to catch their breath. She thought she heard the soft breathed out mentioning of his pocketwatch. Her hand went to her pocket, grasping the watch when a bang sparked her attention, freezing time instinctively to see a small metallic dart hovering in the air. Glancing from side to side, she couldn’t see anyone. She looked up to see several marksman on top of the nearby roofs… damn it…

Yanking on Coden’s arm, pulling him into the time-stop as well, they went off again. She needed to get enough time to make a portal out of this planet, and if they were being chased like this, it wasn’t going to be easy. Going as fast as she could in the time stop, she twisted around the corner to see several vans that had been converging on their location… How many people did they send on these kinds of things? Knowing they didn’t have much time before she ran out of power to stop time, she turned towards Coden, “Any ideas?”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum